I seem to have most
or you shall get laughed at
by my little ghost.
Giggles and fun
are part of the game
Life wouldn't be nice
if speech was lame!
Sheep make me giggle
with their silly faces
Pity they aren't better
at running races!
This rhyme is crazy
a bit like me
Maybe I should get
cake for tea.
Cake for tea
should follow meat
or a fat child I'll be,
Invisible Feet.
My feet are huge
Where have they gone?
to lift my tum
I must be strong!
Ah there they are
not lost at all
just misplaced
because I'm tall.
Head in the clouds
Getting wet today
If I crouch down
Everyone will play.
A giant it seems
is what I am
but I would prefer
is what I am
but I would prefer
to be a lamb.
To gambol in the fields
is my dearest wish
Closely followed by dinner
on a big dish.
Without any dinner
the writer would die.
and away from me
my ghost would fly.
I seem to be back
at the very start
with a laughing ghost
Who needs to be Smart?!
(c) Martin Lilley 25/3/10
To gambol in the fields
is my dearest wish
Closely followed by dinner
on a big dish.
Without any dinner
the writer would die.
and away from me
my ghost would fly.
I seem to be back
at the very start
with a laughing ghost
Who needs to be Smart?!
(c) Martin Lilley 25/3/10

No comments:
Post a Comment