I appear not to have blogged for a while... all I can say is - You try writing a PhD (!). It has been going all fine and dandy when I can work at my own pace, but the thought of having a true deadline or even a job to go to raises the stress levels tenfold and the social life goes to pot. Here I am in the office on a Saturday afternoon while the sun is shining for only the second time in 52 days (correction, not raining for the second of 52 days, this is 'Swampea' after all!) trying to form some coherent sentences. Well I shall get back to it again, but before I go may I recommend the video online of Megson's performance at Shrewsbury Folk Festival this year - memories, powerful lyrics, great music. All I need to do now is go and buy their album(s) :D
Adios amigos xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I would love to but nobody has offered to pay me to do it yet :( I hope your sentences formed themselves coherently and the sun stayed out long enough for you to soak some in.
ReplyDeleteMerry wished to Swampea from Milton Fognes.
P.S blog about your PhD quandaries. It might help your thought processes. Plus it would be cool for us to read about proper marine biologist musings :) I miss visiting your office and listening in to all the conversations.
ReplyDelete